The Trouble Muncher app
Lynn Crilly Counselling ltd is a counselling practice based in Esher, the County town of Surrey.
It is a registered Private Limited Company in England, No. 07135450.
Lynn Crilly Counselling ltd is committed to protecting the privacy of its clients and supporters. This privacy statement sets out the way we collect, store and process your personal information in accordance with current UK data protection legislation (the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)).
This policy may be updated from time to time to ensure we continue to provide you with accurate information.
What is personal information?
We will collect personal information when you or your business instruct us or when you enquire or take part in our activities, or are introduced as a potential client, business partner, service provider or supporter.
Personal information is information that can be used to identify you. Examples of personal information include your name, title, postal address, email address and telephone numbers. It can also include personal information relating to processes including payment information (such as credit card or bank details), information relating to employment or work experience, or social media interaction.
What is the legal basis for collecting your information?
Lynn Crilly Counselling ltd only collects personal information to enable us to carry out our legitimate interests, to enable us to fulfil our obligations relating to the services we provide and to comply with legal requirements.
Lynn Crilly Counselling ltd’s legitimate interests are:
- Fulfilling our duties to our clients.
- The promotion, marketing and advertising of our
- Working to improve and develop new and existing
- Promotion of the interests of the
- Improving understanding the needs of our
- Handling enquiries and
- Complying with legal requirements
How do we use your personal information?
Your personal information will only be accessible to staff, partners and volunteers if it is appropriate in order for them to carry out their role.
We may use your information in a variety of ways including:
- To send you information about the latest Lynn Crilly Counselling ltd news, projects and events via social media and
- To update your information.
- To provide you with services.
- To engage your services.
- To enable us to fulfil our duties as an employer or work experience provider.
We will not sell or pass on your personal information for other organisations to use for their own purposes.
We will share your information when we are legally obliged to at the request of a government or law enforcement authority.
We will only contact you for marketing communications if you have told us that we can.
You can find out what personal information we hold about you and update your personal information by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can request the removal of your personal information from our records at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Lynn Crilly Counselling ltd take the security of our clients and supporters personal information very seriously and take appropriate steps to ensure your data is securely stored.
Only authorised personnel are able to access your personal information and all personal information is transferred using secure processes. Our processes and systems are regularly reviewed to ensure they remain secure.
We only hold your personal information for as long as is necessary for us to administer our relationship with you.
If we dispose of your information, it will always be done so securely.
Lynn Crilly Counselling ltd
Record of Processing Activities
This Record of Processing Activities (Record) describes how Lynn Crilly Counselling ltd processes personal data. Lynn Crilly Counselling ltd recognizes that Article 30 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) imposes documentation requirements on controllers and processors of data. This Record is company confidential information but Lynn Crilly Counselling ltd will provide it to the appropriate supervisory authority on request as required by Article 30.
Data Controller Details: Lynn Crilly
Name: Lynn Crilly Counselling ltd
Address: 21 Hillrise, Esher, Surrey, KT10 0AL
Telephone Number: 07973480086
Categories of Data Subjects
Lynn Crilly Counselling ltd collects personal data from the following categories of data subjects:
- Clients and potential clients.
- Suppliers and potential
- Employees and job applicants and work experience candidates
Categories of Personal Data
Lynn Crilly Counselling ltd collects the following categories of personal data about its clients:
- Personal details including name and contact information;
- Credit card information and payment details;
- Contractual details including the services
Lynn Crilly Counselling ltd collects the following categories of personal data about employees, consultants and job applicants:
- Personal details including name and contact
- Date of
- Marital status.
- Beneficiary and emergency contact
- Government identification
- Education and training
- Bank account details and payroll
- Wage and benefit information.
- Performance information.
- Special categories of personal data, including data relating to an employee’s:
- racial or ethnic origin;
- political opinions;
- religious or philosophical beliefs;
- health; and
- sex life or sexual
Lynn Crilly Counselling ltd collects the following categories of personal data about vendors or suppliers:
- Name and contact
- Financial and payment
Purposes of Data Processing
Lynn Crilly Counselling ltd collects and processes personal data about clients for the following purposes:
- Maintaining and enhancing Lynn Crilly Counselling ltd’s services.
- Providing services and customer
- Supporting network and system
- Detecting and preventing
- Complying with legal
Lynn Crilly Counselling ltd collects and processes personal data about employees and job applicants for the following purposes:
- Recruitment and selection of
- Human resources administration including payroll and
- Complying with legal
- Education, training, and development
Lynn Crilly Counselling ltd collects and processes personal data about vendors or suppliers for the following purposes:
- To obtain products and
- Vendor administration, order management, and accounts
- Evaluating potential
Personal Data Retention Periods
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulation, Lynn Crilly Counselling ltd only retains personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes Lynn Crilly Counselling ltd collected it for, as required to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting obligations, or as necessary to resolve disputes. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, Lynn Crilly Counselling ltd considers the amount, nature, and sensitivity of personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of personal data, the purposes for processing the personal data, whether the employer can fulfill the purposes of processing by other means, and any applicable legal requirements.
Lynn Crilly Counselling ltd typically retains personal data for the periods set out below, subject to any exceptional circumstances or to comply with laws or regulations that require a specific retention period:
- Information about clients:
- personal details including name and contact information: seven years;
- contractual details including the goods and services provided: seven
- Information about employees and job applicants: seven years;
- Information about vendors or suppliers: seven years;
Technical and Organizational Security Measures
Lynn Crilly Counselling ltd has implemented the following technical and organizational security measures to protect personal data:
- Access control and user
- Employee training on information
- Written information security policies and
Changes to this Record of Processing Activities
Lynn Crilly Counselling ltd reserves the right to amend this Record of Processing Activities from time to time consistent with the GDPR and other applicable data protection requirements.